Brightwork Cottage Senior Day Care Center
January – June 2013
Successful candidates for internships at Brightwork Cottage will gain valuable experience working with seniors experiencing memory loss or dementia. Interns will fill roles in a variety of areas including:
- Leading recreational games & activities at Brightwork Cottage
- Leading community outings to parks, museums, etc.
- Planning special parties and social events
- Assisting in transporting seniors to and from their homes
- Preparing meals & snacks
- Beautifying our gardens
- Assisting with public relations & marketing endeavors
- Assisting with office & clerical duties
- Receiving CPR & First Aid Certifications good for 2 years
- Receiving a Utah Food Handler’s Permit
Additional information about activities at Brightwork Cottage can be found at www.brightworkcottage.org.
Interested applicants should write a brief cover letter indicating (1) reasons for wanting to fulfill an internship at Brightwork Cottage and (2) any relevant experience or education. Letters of interest will be accepted until November 15 and should be emailed to email@example.com. They may also be mailed or dropped off in person at:
1603 E. Stratford Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Internships will last from January to June 2013 after which employment opportunities may be available. Questions may be directed to Jennifer Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org.